With the postage prices going up almost every other month and the cost shipping to overseas is even greater, I am introducing E-Patterns.
Before ordering, you will need the following items.
1. Adobe pdf reader (you can download this from their site for free)
2. Metal Ruler
3. Snap Knife (thinner version of matte knife,
you can get them at Ace hardware for about a $1.00)
4. Scotch tape
5. 8.5 x 11 paper (A4 for outside US)
This will save you postage!!!!
Limit one download per purchase.
After your purchase, you will be able to download the zip file with the pdf files.
( I do have a part-time job, so more than likely I will send the files in the evening)
The files include:
1. Instructions for assembling pattern for printing,
2. Sewing instructions and pattern front for printing,
3. pdf file of the actual pattern sheet for printing.
When ordering an E-Pattern, please put an "E" before the pattern number. This is only for Ageless Patterns™©1999 and not the other pattern companies that I carry.
The prices are the same as the paper patterns.